RSLab is looking for talented candidate PhD students interested in one of the following topics:
- Novel methodologies for the analysis of big data in remote sensing (1 position available)
- Novel deep learning methodologies for the analysis of remote sensing images (1 position available)
- Novel methodologies for multitemporal remote sensing image processing (1 position available in cooperation with FBK)
- Radar systems for planetary exploration (up to 2 positions available)
- Modeling forest changes by using SAR and LiDAR remote sensing data (1 position available in cooperation with FEM)
- Innovative multiscale approaches for snow parameter identification and monitoring in remote sensing data (1 position in cooperation with EURAC)
PhD candidates should have excellent study career and CV.
The official call will be issued in the framework of the International PhD School in Information and Communication Technology of the Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science of the University of Trento and will be published soon. The link to the call will be available from this page as soon as published. Interested student admitted to the PhD School can also join a secondary special path related to Space Data Science and Technology developed in cooperation with the Department of Physics.
Interested candidates are invited to contact Prof. Lorenzo Bruzzone for detailed information on the available positions.