RSLab is looking for strongly motivated candidate PhD students having excellent study career and CV.
Interested candidates should apply to the call issued by the International PhD School in Information and Communication Technology of the Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science of the University of Trento and accessible here. Student admitted to the PhD School may also join a secondary special path related to Space Data Science and Technology developed in cooperation with the Department of Physics.
RSLab positions are available in the Research Area D of the call. RSLab offer both positions covered by University of Trento scholarship and positions related to specific scholarship on the following topics:
- Novel methodologies for the analysis of big data in remote sensing (general D and specific scholarship D6)
- Novel deep learning methodologies for the analysis of remote sensing images (general D)
- Novel methodologies for multitemporal remote sensing image processing (specific scholarship D2 in cooperation with FBK )
- Radar systems for planetary exploration (geenral D and specific scholarship D5)
- Monitoring forest changes by using SAR and LiDAR remote sensing data (specific scholarship D7 in cooperation with FEM)
- Innovative multiscale approaches for snow parameter identification and monitoring in remote sensing data (specific scholarship D1 in cooperation with EURAC)
Candidates interesetd in detailed information on the available positions can contact Prof. Lorenzo Bruzzone.