RSLab Numbers in 2021
RSLab achieved important research results in 2021 on both Earth Observation and Planetary Exploration and the related topics. Some relevant numbers are as follows:
• 32 papers published on peer-reviewed international journals in 2021
• 21 papers accepted on peer-reviewed journals (in press in 2022)
• 4800+ (Source: Google Scholar) / 3100+ (Source: Scopus) citations in 2021
• 4 projects running with the role of Principal Investigator (3 European/Italian Space Agency, 1 EU H2020)
• 4 projects running with the role of partner (2 EU H2020, 1 JPL/USC, 1 Italian Space Agency)
• Top positions of the Lab in international ranking of research
• 4 international/national awards
• 3 graduated PhD students
• Many public outreach activities (newspaper and magazine interviews, public presentations, etc.)
The figure reports the cloud of words built with the titles of the 2021 journal papers. More details are available on this website.
We wish you a Happy 2022!